Biodegradable and bio-based films
Biodegradable PBS and PLA flexible packaging
- Decomposes into biomass, carbon dioxide and water, in a short period of time (weeks to moths)
- Independent from fossil resources – produced from renewable natural resources, such as sugarcane, cassava and corn
- Thickness from 15my
- OK Compost Home and OK Compost Industrial certifiable
PE bio-based flexible packaging.
- Co-extruded polyethylene film made from renewable natural resources
- Independent from fossil resources: the input granulate is purely natural material such as sugarcane, corn, etc.
- More than 80% of the input material from renewable resources
- Clear high-transparent film, OK Biobased certifiable